Last update: April 2018
Munyay creates coaching tools including the online coach marketplace that offers coaching services by its users, for its users.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Munyay website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.Munyay.com and associated subdomains (the "Site"), by Munyay LLC (2026 Sandy Drive, State College, PA 16803), as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or Munyay services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. You can contact our Customer Support team here.
Only registered users may book a coaching service or list a coaching service on the Munyay Marketplace. Registration is free.
Prices for coaching services are set by the coach. Buyers may negotiate a different fee with the coach, who must confirm the price. Buyers pay for the service in advance to create a booking.
Services are purchased through the coaching service page or through posting a "want." After service is delivered, Munyay deposits the coach’s account with the earnings. Munyay charges a 9.5% service fee and Stripe (the payment gateway) charges a financial transaction fee of 3% + $0.30 for each coaching service.
Munyay reserves the right to change fees and payment policy terms at any time without prior notice.
Munyay utilizes Stripe, to accept safe and secure payments. Using the Munyay site assumes you accept Stripe's terms of service.
Coaches may not accept payments using any method other than the Munyay Marketplace when Munyay played a role in referring the client to the coach through the marketplace search, post a want service, email marketing, or any other source. Coaches who violate this policy may be removed from the marketplace. To request an exception, please contact us.
Coaches must fulfill their services, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling services will affect coaches’ reputation and status.
Coaches from the United States will receive payment via domestic bank account or Venmo. Coaches from other countries will receive payment through a free Payoneer account. Using the Munyay site assumes you accept the terms of service from these e-commerce sites.
If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer.
Munyay retains the right to use all user reviews to promote coaching services. No use of the buyer or coach name will be used without permission.
For security concerns, Munyay may temporarily disable a seller’s ability to receive revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by buyers, or violation of these Terms of Service.
Coaching services may be removed by Munyay for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of other coach services
- Spam, nonsense, or violent services
- Services misleading to buyers
- Selling of goods
- Services that are not professional coaching services (sessions, training or workshops)
Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the coach’s account. Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
Services may include content, PDFs, and YouTube video links that are part of the coaching service or promote the coach. Services containing content that violates Munyay’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
Services are required to have an appropriate cover image related to the service offered.
Statements on the Service page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Munyay’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer's overall experience with the sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Munyay platform from our users. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Munyay Marketplace with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a coach’s service page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
Any non-permitted usage of Munyay encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Munyay’s Terms of Service.
If you come across any content that may violate our Terms of Service, you should report it to us so we can handle those issues as outlined in our Terms of Service. All cases are reviewed and to protect individual privacy, the results of the investigation are not shared.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to us. A warning will be sent to the user's email address. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can eventually lead to the account being permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
The following behavior by any user is not permitted:
- Adult Services & Pornography – Munyay does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Munyay should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Munyay condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others.
- Phishing and Spam - Munyay takes the matter of its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
- Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information such as social security number, address, credit card information, bank account information, birth date, etc. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Any users who engage and communicate off of Munyay will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- Intellectual Property Claims – Munyay will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
- Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Munyay for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
- Abuse and Spam
- Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active user account, but can post multiple coaching services. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Munyay community will be disabled. Any violations to Munyay’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
- Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Munyay. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER MUNYAY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH MUNYAY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL MUNYAY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.